|The following summary is provided for your information:
- Weekly lets normally run from Saturday to Saturday.
- Entry can be taken from 4.00 pm on the day of arrival and you must vacate the property by 10.00 am on the day of departure.
- Short breaks are available.
- A deposit of 50% of the rental cost is payable at the time of booking. The balance is due six weeks before the arrival date. All prices are in Pounds GB and are inclusive of VAT.
- Excluding infants under the age of two years, the total number of persons in your party must not exceed the stated capacity of the cottage.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels are provided.
- All of our properties are non smoking.
- Properties are expected to be left in the same condition as they were found in. Breakages must be reported immediately.
- You are recommended to have appropriate holiday insurance.
- The Cornescorn cottages are situated on a hill farm which has cows and sheep all year round therefore we can not allow any pets.